Apple Gets Sued, Fujifilm Breaks Everything, & more…
Fujifilm is in the news for releasing malfunctioning firmware for the X-T2, leaking the spec page for the X-T100, and making a new instant film camera. Meanwhile, Apple is under fire for the faulty keyboard on MacBook Pros with an lawsuit impending.
👍Thanks for watching! Please like, comment, & subscribe.👍
Fujifilm X-T2: https://amzn.to/2kaevld
Fujifilm X-A5: https://amzn.to/2LgQxRF
Fujifilm Instax Square SQ6: https://amzn.to/2IU2Y7z
Polaroid One Step 2: https://amzn.to/2rWpJ0t
Nikon D850: https://amzn.to/2LgCD1R
• Fujifilm’s new update just broke the X-T2:
• Fujifilm EU accidentally leaks full specs of upcoming X-T100 camera:
• Fujifilm SQ6: The First Analog Square-Format Instax Camera:
• Nikon restructuring and strong D850 sales lead to 8x increase in annual profit:
• Introducing Tough and Versatile Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 Digital Camera:
• Apple facing class action lawsuit over defective MacBook Pro keyboards:
• Google will make its paid storage plans cheaper:
• Microsoft’s Surface Hub 2 makes the office of the future actually look fun:
Gear I Use to Make Videos:
Patreon & PayPal:
If you wish to support the channel monetarily, you can use my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/GeraldUndone
Or directly via PayPal here: https://www.paypal.me/geraldundone
This is appreciated, but unnecessary, and no content will ever be behind a paywall.
Some of the links in my video descriptions are affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, I will make a small commission if you click them and make a qualifying purchase. If you have a different purchase in mind, you can also use these storewide links below.
B&H Photo: https://bhpho.to/2MYRKBE
I’ve recently made the switch to Artlist for my background music needs. If you’re in the market for a video music platform, use this link to get two extra months when signing up: http://bit.ly/2TV5sYT